So, this past weekend I did some serious scrapbooking and I thought I would share my pages with you! Sadly, I have oodles of pictures that still need attention, but at least a few were taken care of! I need to do this more often! As you will see, the journaling still needs to be done, so I guess none of these are "complete". Oh well!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
I've Gone Scrap Crazy!
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 8:15 PM
Labels: scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Love the way you did this, so many cute pages you are so good at scrapbooking. You may see something similar on my blog. Fun weekend, thanks for driving, it was a blast and very relaxing and rewarding.
Very cute pages. I wish we lived closer so I could see your cute kids all the time. I hate living so far away from family.
Post a Comment