Thursday, November 08, 2007

Let's Make Out!

Everyone loves kisses right? Smooth, creamy, melt in your mouth kisses.....
I'm talking about HERSHEY KISSES here people! Well, they've come out with holiday versions for us who love the kiss. ;0) My favorite.....
The MINT TRUFFLE!

Look at these babies....Dark chocolate outside, and creamy mint on the inside. It's like you've died and gone to heaven. And I'm not kidding. I'm sad they are just out for a few months. I might have to stock up. You can't just have one kiss! You have to have several! They are too good not too. Addicting.....yeah.

So, go try them while they are out! You won't regret it, I promise!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

OK, I'm going to have to try those, That is right up my alley, Chocolate, mint you can't go wrong.

Cameron said...

Not sure about the dark chocolate thing, but they certainly look good. I really like the raspberry filled ones too.