Yes, Thanksgiving is over....but yesterday we made our turkey cookies anyway! Unfortunately,
the orange frosting tube got lost before we started making them and so we had to improvise a little bit with the beak. Savanna is super creative for a 6 year old though...and came up with our awesome candy corn beaks.
The kids had fun getting "creative" with their sugar cookie creations, and soon turkeys turned into candy concoctions. The older kids didn't mind eating them though!
Honestly, without the orange frosting they look a little more like wierd faces...people who are having a really bad hair day and in desperate need of a nose job. ;0) Oh well.







1 comment:
Those look really fun, I completely forgot about those and I had planned on doing them. I was not very with it this holiday, I sure hope Christmas is better as far as my organization goes.
Post a Comment