Yes...it's true. See for yourself. ;0)
He mailed a letter all by himself to Santa several weeks ago. He wanted to get his request in (for a Wii) early so that his name would be on the top of the Wii list. He put it in an envelope, licked it shut, addressed it to Santa Claus, North Pole, plopped a stamp on it and put it in the mailbox himself.
So, you could imagine his surprise when he brought in the mail for me today and there was this envelope with his name on it amongst the junk mail. When he read who it was from he started yelling excitedly. He couldn't even get the envelope open. I made him read it out loud so we could all hear what Santa had to say to him. Because, honestly....not every kid gets a letter from Santa like this! ;0) Did you know that Santa has a Wii too? He plays "reindeer games" on it. I had no idea....
We had piano lessons tonight and he wanted to make sure that we took it to nana's house so that he could show her and have her read it. And, the first thing he wanted Jaysen to know about when he walked in the door after getting home from work was the letter.
I guess Santa Claus is really coming to town! You better watch out!




3 comments:
That is adorable! Maybe we should have written a letter to Santa weeks ago, too. I think he might be all out of wii's by now.
That is really fun, how cool for Landon.
How cute! Enjoy them while it lasts! I will have to tell you want Aubrey said to me at the store the other day in an email.
Post a Comment