Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Homeless

So, I'm a mean mom. Today was mom day in the car, which means no DVDs just my music. Isn't that horrible? And to make matters worse....it was Christmas music! Just trying to get into the spirit of the season here! Anyway...we're in the car, the kids are laughing LOUDLY because Landon is tickling his sister. So, I crank up the volume to level 23 so that I can hear the words to the songs. And then...this happened. The song "Homeless" from Michael McLeans the Forgotten Carols starts to play. I'm singing along and then suddenly I realize the car is silent. The kids are listening. Mackenzee is humming along. Honestly, how do you describe it? Warm...fuzzy....good stuff. It's Christmastime everyone!
By the way...this was the only video I could find for this song. Fast forward to the last couple of minutes of this families Christmas movie to listen to the song if you haven't heard it. It truly is a beautiful song.

No comments: