Ok...not really. Landon was so excited to wake up to snow yesterday morning. Again...not quite enough to do anything with, but still...snow! So, I decided that when he got home from school, we should just make snow of our own! Sadly, my son has never made a paper snowflake! I remember making them ALL the time when I was little.
Anyway...we had to wait for Jaysen to get home to help since there were scissors involved and OF COURSE, Mackenzee was going to need to "make" one as well. (She did more tearing than cutting). But, it was a fun evening for us! Landon made some really great snowflakes and was
excited to learn how to do it. And so that it could look like it was always "snowing" we hung them up in the front window for all to see. 
excited to learn how to do it. And so that it could look like it was always "snowing" we hung them up in the front window for all to see. 
Good job Landon!




3 comments:
I love how excited my kids get about the snow and as long as no one is driving I love it, but I am a big chicken with icy roads. Those are great snowflakes and I am not sure my kids have ever made them either, we may need to.
Fun! Jake was so excited about the first snow, he put on his coat, and who knows whose gloves, and just stood at the sliding glass doors and watched the snow fall. I don't love snow on the road, but I don't mind it everywhere else. I miss the old days.
What great snowflakes. My girls love making them. Last year we had them on our window as well. We keep wishing for snow.
Post a Comment