My sister in law told me about this website and the fun stuff that you can do as far as face recognition goes. So, I did a little playing around with it this morning instead of the things I was really supposed to be doing! You should go and check it out!
This one was kind of a disappointment. She looks equally like us? Sigh. No bragging rights on either side! ;0)
And, though I know it's not realistic, I did one of Landon with Jaysen and I as well. Partly to make sure they didn't say that every child looked equally like mom and dad, and partly out of pure curiosity. Check out the results!
Even better! I put Jaysen's picture in to see what kind of celebrity I was married to. I knew he was cute...but wow! Look who he looks like!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Celebrity Look Alikes!
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 9:22 AM
Labels: Face Recognition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Both Rachel and Aubrey look more like me by quite a bit, which is funny because Aubrey looks just like Wade. I'm going to try a different picture next time to see if the results change.
Those are so much fun to do. Cool celebrities.
Post a Comment