![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Mackenzee is two! Can you believe it? Not that she hasn't been behaving like a terrible two year old for a while now...but that's besides the point. She is so excited it's her birthday, though I'm sure she has no idea what it means. She just knows it's all about her...and that's all that matter to her! My sister took these pictures this last weekend. They were taken consecutively in the order shown. Mackenzee just kept posing, so Melanie just kept snapping. Sigh. Can you say little diva?








2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mackenzee. Are you guys doing fun stuff today?
Today will be fairly low key. The actual party is tomorrow. We're having family over for cake and ice cream. You'll be so proud of me....I am attempting to make my very own kitty cake. I've got it baked and put in the form, I just need to ice it and decorate it now. Wish me luck. I'm scared!
Post a Comment