So, in my family October is "the month" for birthdays. There are six, just in the Robinson family. It's insane! We start with my neice, Savanna, and then it's my mom's turn, followed by Mackenzee, and then comes my sister Melanie, with my nephews Austin and Jon at the end of the month. Crazy! So, everyone came this last weekend for conference and to celebrate my mom's birthday which is today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
And since we were all together, we decided to have one BIG birthday party on Saturday. We did have a special little party for just Savanna as her birthday was on Friday, but after wards it was chaos as the rest of the kids opened up their birthday presents.
It was so nice to have EVERYONE there this time. We haven't all been together like this since Christmas last year. All 24 of us, soon to be 25. Who'd have thunk it? ;0) Anyway...we had a blast, the kids wore themselves out...and good times were had by everyone.
(I was so good and took my camera to my mom's house on Saturday so that I could take a lot of pictures, but when I went to take them I realized that I had forgotten my memory card. It was still plugged into the computer. Sigh. So, I was only able to take pictures on Sunday for my mom's party. Though it looks totally chaotic in the picture, which it was, it's one of my favorites. It just shows how much the kids love their Nana. Totally swarming her so they could be close to her. Of course, the excitement of what she was unwrapping was part of it too....but still.)
(I was so good and took my camera to my mom's house on Saturday so that I could take a lot of pictures, but when I went to take them I realized that I had forgotten my memory card. It was still plugged into the computer. Sigh. So, I was only able to take pictures on Sunday for my mom's party. Though it looks totally chaotic in the picture, which it was, it's one of my favorites. It just shows how much the kids love their Nana. Totally swarming her so they could be close to her. Of course, the excitement of what she was unwrapping was part of it too....but still.)



No comments:
Post a Comment