Monday, October 29, 2007

A Boy And His Dog

"I've never had a dog before."

This is what Landon said to me as we were talking about our new puppy in the car yesterday. I had to go and pick him up in Burley and on the way home I asked him if he was excited about having a new dog. That's what he told me. "Yeah....I've never had a dog before." As if I didn't already know that. ;0) He didn't let that poor dog leave his side for one minute and there was a perma-grin on his face all night. "I think he need me more than I need him mom" That's the other phrase I got from Landon last night too. As much as I am hating puppy breath right now....I can't say that I am regretting this. Everyone is in love with Toby and he seems to be adjusting quite well.
Sigh. Now we just have to find a dog house. Where do you get one of those things anyway?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I think he needs me more than I need him." How cute and sweet. And deep for a 7 year old.

Holly said...

I wish I would've brought my dog house with us to Idaho, I'd give it to you. He's an adorable dog and the kids are going to love having a puppy. I'm sure we'll have one someday as well:)

Holly said...

Landon I like your puppy! I miss you so much. I hope you have a good time in Idaho. Love, Austin