Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some Light Reading

So, to help in the never ending process that is potty training....we had purchased an Elmo Potty DVD for Kenzee to watch hoping it would help her understand and want to wear panties instead of diapers. yeah...it didn't so much. She does LOVE to watch the movie though. And every time we watch it, she will go sit on the potty and at least "try" to go. She doesn't really try, but at least she'll sit. Baby steps, right? Well, this morning, Jaysen was watching it with her, and that led to her wanting to sit on the potty.

When I walked in....this is what I saw. Jaysen told me that she wanted to take them with her to the potty. I assume she was needing some entertainment while she waited for something to happen. :0) Which, of course, nothing did. But at least she got in some good reading!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

You need to have a warning or something that your pictures aren't "work appropriate". Naked girls on my computer could get me in trouble!

:-)