I just love this outfit that Kenzee got from her Grandma Burnham for her birthday. So trendy....but it makes me laugh. It sooo reminds me of the 80's with her leggings with the lace cuffs and the LONG shirt to cover the tush. Everytime an old style comes back I always wonder if the designers out there are just running out of ideas, or did they really think that some of the stuff from the 80s was cool? Because honestly...I was hoping a lot of it never came back. Thankfully, I still haven't seen the football player shoulder pads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thanks for dropping by my blog, Ashlee. Fun Halloween look on yours :-)
To answer your question about Return With Honor--I don't know where it is playing next, but it's made by Excel Entertainment and their email and phone # are as follows: films@excelfilms.com
(801) 693.1200
Hope you get to see it--if only on DVD when that comes out.
Her new photo poses crack me up! She is too funny!
Love the outfit and I agree why are the 80's coming back, but don't you think they are coming back a little bit cuter?
Post a Comment