Landon has been so funny about Halloween this year. First he wanted to put out the decorations in September. Then he wanted to start wearing his costume WAY TOO early. And then he wanted to have a party. So, we decided to invite some friends from the 7th ward over to have a pumpkin carving/costume party. We wanted to invite several others, but our house just isn't big enough. Hopefully next year our basement will be finished so we can really live it up! ;0)


Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us, and we were forced to move the carving into my dungeon of a basement. But, it worked out ok.
And I was so pleased that everyone (almost everyone anyway....)came in costume. It's always harder to get the adults to dress up. For me...it's just good clean fun! Had I thought about it way in advance I might have coordinated all of our costumes to match. Maybe next year....but all the kids were so cute!


There was a costume contest for the kids, and a pumpkin contest as well. All the kids got to go home with oodles of candy though I'm sure they were already sugared up. ;0)
Thanks to everyone for coming! Hopefully it will be bigger and better next year! Start planning your costumes! ;0)







2 comments:
So much fun, you rock!
Sounds like it was a blast! I can't wait for our new house to do the same things!
Post a Comment