Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Class Parties

One of the best things about holidays when your kid is in school is the class parties. Especially when you're not really in charge of anything. Your just the helper. You show up, and help the people that actually planned the party. Good stuff.
The kids get to dress up and they have a little "parade" through the halls of the school. You know...to show off their costumes. I will have to say there were some interesting costumes. Some were truly creative though and I was very impressed. Me? I buy mine at the store thanks!
After the parade, it's party time! The kids got to play bingo, pumpkin ring toss, and bobbing for balloons (not with their mouths!). The kids had a blast! And got too much candy!

My favorite part? That most of the kids in his class know who I am, and those that don't, when they ask Landon.....he grins when he tells them yes. I know it won't last for long. Soon enough he won't think it's cool. But for now...I rock! ;0)

3 comments:

Holly said...

I did Austin's class party yesterday too. However I totally forgot my camera and not a single other mom brought theirs either. It turned out great though. It's so fun to see the kids in their costumes and be so excited about trick or treating! Looks like it was a great party Ash!

Alicia said...

Reagan's party was fun too, but I think they are still going "What?" A few in tears and way too much organization and lining up to be a party, but it was fun to be there and help out.

Ashlee said...

What happened? You have to fill me in on the trauma filled Halloween party you've described. No leaving me hanging!