Happy Fathers Day! I hope all you fathers out there had a great day and were well taken care of by your kids and spouses.
Jaysen took my dad and his dad out golfing Saturday morning, so I was able to grap a couple of photos of the kids with Papa for the old scrapbook. ;0) The guys had a good time golfing and came home tired. Just in time for the US Open too. ;0) So, Jaysen was able to get in some lazy tv time Saturday afternoon.
Doesn't he look so tired in this picture? Almost makes you feel bad for the guy. ALMOST.
Anyway....
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!





1 comment:
Sadly, I did no golfing on Saturday. I did play a lot of MarioKart though. Can you believe that my 5 year old is about as good as me now? Either he's a genius or I'm really bad. I vote for genius.
Post a Comment