Monday, June 04, 2007

This is Landon



Hi. This is Landon. I am seven and today is the first day of summer vacation. I am really excited for all the fun things I'm going to do.

Today is my first tennis lesson. I like to hit the ball high. I hope I do good.




On Wednesday nights I get to go take gymnastics with my sister. She has a class before me, and then it's my turn. I have some cousins who are doing it with me. So, it will be fun. I like to walk on the balance beam like Spiderman. I went to gymnastics with my cousins once before and got to jump on the vault and I did really good. I stood up!





I got a skateboard for my seventh birthday and now that it's warm I get to ride on it. I took it to the park once, but it was hard. So I need to practice. My mom said we could go to the skate park, but I have to wear my helmet and elbow and knee pads so I don't get hurt. I want to ride my skateboard like Tony Hawks. He is cool. I play his game on my dad Jeff's X Box and it is way fun. I make him do cool jumps on the game.






My dad said he would take me golfing a lot this summer. I want to play like Tiger Woods because he is really good. I can hit the ball far with my clubs, but I have to practice with my putter. That's hard. Dad says he needs to practice too. And I like it when he lets me drive the golf cart. He has to push the gas pedal though because I might go too fast.

This year my mom is putting me in swimming lessons. I did it before, but still need to practice. I can't go off the diving board unless I know how to swim. It is kind of scary to swim, because I might go under and drown. But mom says she'll make sure I'm safe. And if I take swimming lessons then I'll know how to swim good and not go under the water and I'll be okay.


I am still going to take piano lessons from my Nana this summer too. I like to make cool tunes. I like that my nana teaches me because I get to go to her house and be with her. I love my nana. She gives me apples and string cheese.

I am going to go play outside now. I was on the slip and slide and now I'm warm again. So, I can go play again. So long suckers!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Very impressive Landon, you have quite the summer planned, nice job, and most importantly have fun! You and your dad need to go golfing with Reagan and his dad sometime this summer.

Cameron said...

I hope you have a great time! I need some golf practice too.

Crystal said...

Hey dude what a fun summer you have planned. You forgot the part about coming to boise to visit us and going to the zoo or the water park though!!