So, I won't be posting as often for the next month or so. We went insane last week and decided to buy a new house.....before we sold this one. I really think we lost it. So, on top of packing up my house, I have to keep it spotless in case a realtor wants to show it to a prospective buyer. I've only been doing it for three days and I'm already tired. Sigh.
Anyway...we are excited about the new house though. It's a five bedroom, soon to be three bath (third bath only partly done). And, it has a full basement. Which is what we were looking for so we had a place to shove the kids. ;0) Isn't it great? Anyway...if you know of anyone looking for a house...tell them to buy mine!
It's cute! I promise. And I just put in a new little flowerbed in the backyard with climbing vines and pretty purple perennials. It's beautiful. We just put it in last month. So, I'll be sad to leave it behind..jpg)
Anyway.....yeah....because of the packing and the moving....and what not...posting may not be as frequent. But, I'll try to keep up. Wish me luck!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Moving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good Luck, let me know if you need any help, and I am still just dieing inside that we can't take it off your hands for you. I have always liked your house, but your new one will be so awesome to have so much space and a BASEMENT! Wow! I will have to come visit, you will be living right around the corner from my mom and dad.
Congrats and good luck!
Okay so I am so happy for you I wish we could have found a basement I can't wait to see the new place and I am sure you will have it decorated so cute. Congrats Montay
Post a Comment