Saturday, June 09, 2007

Support Our Female Troops



As many of you know, my mom is a Suzanne Consultant. Shame on you if you didn't come to my party! ;0) Anyway...this month Suzanne has come up with a great idea. When most of us think of soldiers....we think of men. Right? I do anyway. Well, they found that our soldiers were getting lots of really nice care packages full of essentials........for men. Men's deoderant, stuff like that. So, our fighting ladies aren't getting the "essentials" that they might need.


Suzanne is promoting S.O.F.T. this month. Support Our Female Troops! If you go to this website




you can donate money to this great cause and Suzanne will use that money to send over girlie baskets for our female soldiers. I think it's awesome! And...even better....if you buy ANY beauty product for yourself, Suzanne will match your purchase and send the same item overseas as well. So, not only do you get to feel good about helping others...you get to look good too. I use the face wash and toner and really like it. All natural ingredients. It's good stuff. Anyway...if you have more questions you can talk to my mom about it as well. Her contact information is on the website too.




Soldiers need pampering too right?
As a side note...there are other products that Suzanne has as well. Though not part of this promotion. Suzanne has jewelry items as well as food items. I own several pieces of the jewelry and LOVE the food. The food is all natural again...good for you food. Tastes awesome! She has a raspberry mousse mix that is to die for. I whipped it up and put it in a graham cracker pie crust last weekend and wanted to eat the whole thing. Light and fluffy summer dessert. Perfect! And the jewelry looks expensive, but is affordable. So you can look good, and not have taken out a second mortgage on your house to own the stuff! ;0) I have a tennis bracelet, Diamond hoop earrings, and her new turqouise bracelet. Cute stuff! Check it out!

No comments: