
My sister blessed her baby this last weekend and so the WHOLE family went up to Boise for the special occasion. It's the first time that all of us have been together since Christmas, so it was fun for all the cousins to get together and play.
This is my baby sister, Crystal, with her adorable baby, Paige.
This is Paige. The newest member of our crazy family. She is so tiny! She weighs almost nothing {at least compared to my baby} and is such a good baby. She slept most of the afternoon.
This is my Grandma, holding her newest Great Grandbaby. She won't be the newest for long as my cousin is having a baby in about three weeks. :0) Lots of babies around here! My Grams made the blanket that Paige is snuggled in and she just loves it. She would turn her head so that she could feel it on her cheek. Such a cutie!

And these are ALL of the crazy kids. My mom's 15 grandkids. Good looking bunch of kids if you ask me. :0) I think it must be genetics.
I figured we'd better get a picture of all of them together because it doesn't happen very often.
Sadly, I realized I didn't end up with a single picture of my parents with their newest grandchild. So, if any of you have a copy...I'd love to get one from you! Thanks!
Anyway...all in all such a good day. I ended it with TWO yummy brownie concoctions that my sister made. I'm going to post the recipe on my baking blog, so if you want to check it out.....you won't regret it. They are SO good. :0)
She is adorable Crystal! We love her to pieces!
5 comments:
Cute baby! I love all that hair!!
That's a really good picture of her too.
Those desserts were freaking awesome. I can still almost taste them. mmmmmmmmmmmm..........
She is a beautiful baby and you and your sister do look like sisters. Cute.
I Love the cute baby girl and the hair oh my You gotta love the hair
Wow what a family picture. How many kids does each of your siblings have?
Post a Comment