Friday, March 21, 2008

We've Dyed and gone to egg heaven!

It's true... :0)

Ok, not really. If you've been reading along, you know I've been yucky sick this last week. It hasn't been very fun. But, Easter is coming this weekend and I had bought the fun little egg dying kit for the kids to use and I wasn't about to let it go to waste! Besides, it's tradition. We ALWAYS dye Easter eggs.
Let's just say it wasn't the most fun we've ever had doing it, and it was probably the quickest egg dying party ever held. BUT! We did them and the kids had fun...as short lived as it was. :0)
Here's hoping you have a very Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

We are doing this tomorrow at my Mom's house. Was a fun tradition when I was a kid, and not having to be the one to worry about the mess. Not looking forward to that part!

Lauren in GA said...

That is such a clever post title! And I am so glad that you didn't Dye because of sickness ;)

I love the colors!

Shannon said...

Looks fun. I think we will be skipping the Easter egg hunts around here this weekend. Might have to come up with our own. Have a great weekend and get better!

Montay said...

Looks like fun I have all the stuff just do not know if I want to do the whole thing as I would have to get off the computer and do it tonight and well I am having lots of fun so we will just have to see

Cameron said...

I love coloring eggs with the kids. They get such a kick out of it. Then we hide and rehide and rehide and rehide the eggs over and over again.