Saturday was Landon's last basketball game for the year. Landon played great and scored 5 baskets! He was definitely on a roll and had so much fun playing with his friends. It's been so much fun to watch him play with his friends.
After the game was over they had an awards assembly where they passed out medallions to each of the kids. In 2nd grade, they don't keep score, so there was no 1st place team. Everyone gets a participation medal. He was so excited to get it though! In soccer they have only passed out ribbons, so to get an actual engraved medal made his day.
After the game was over they had an awards assembly where they passed out medallions to each of the kids. In 2nd grade, they don't keep score, so there was no 1st place team. Everyone gets a participation medal. He was so excited to get it though! In soccer they have only passed out ribbons, so to get an actual engraved medal made his day.
I want to thank all of the family that came to his games to support him. He really loved having you there rooting him on and it made him feel truly special. :0)
Now that basketball season is over, we are able to get our Saturdays back, which will be nice. It's been almost three months of Saturday games, and Jaysen and I were ready for a free weekend. There won't be much time for relaxation though. He's got swimming lessons starting next week and then soccer starts up the beginning of April. Jaysen is already thinking of coaching the soccer team too....I swear it never ends! :0)
Now that basketball season is over, we are able to get our Saturdays back, which will be nice. It's been almost three months of Saturday games, and Jaysen and I were ready for a free weekend. There won't be much time for relaxation though. He's got swimming lessons starting next week and then soccer starts up the beginning of April. Jaysen is already thinking of coaching the soccer team too....I swear it never ends! :0)





8 comments:
I know what you mean about the sports...it truly does feel like it will never end!
That is so great that all of the players got an engraved medal!
Yay Landon! Now onto the freezing cold soccer fields!
I'm sure our time will come soon with Abby! Good job Landon!
Hmmmm... it doesn't ever end. Does it?
Way to go Landon! What a cutie pie.
How exciting! I wish I could have seen one of his games. We like having our Saturdays free also, but have sacrificed them also so Aubrey can play soccer this season.
I can't believe how busy you are. I guess it keeps you out of trouble.
Too fun! We are on the cusp of putting our oldest in sports. I had some friends wisely advise to hold off as long as possible because once we're in, we're IN!
Good Job Landon way to go!!!!
Post a Comment