My cousin, Ryan, was at my Grandparents house for Easter yesterday. He has two adorable little blonde boys. Brennan, the oldest, is four. I think Mackenzee has found a new boyfriend. :0) They had so much fun playing together. At one point, she really wanted to sit in the chair with him, so he scooted over and let her climb into his chair with him. He was even nice enough to share his drink with her, which made her day because there was ice in it. :0)



Such cuties! Yes, I realize they are related...but friends can kiss! And, like Brennan said, "I'm just making friends!" As you can see, Kenzee didn't mind at all. :0)
BTW...lots of posts today. It was a busy weekend...so keep scrolling down! I think there are about five of them!




7 comments:
I like the slow motion kiss pictures! Very cute!
Those pics are cute! Jake (almost 4) walked past me as I was looking at this post and said "What are they doing?!?!" He apperantly is not okay with kissing anyone but me!
Way to make friends! Only be worried if that is used as a pick up line in years to come ;)
That is too cute. Wow, you are so good at posting. I love the journaling.
I love it so cute
"I'm just making friends."
Now that's a good line.
nice action shots. That is cute that they love each other :)
Post a Comment