Friday, May 25, 2007
So You Think You Can Dance?
OK people....my new favorite show came on last night! I started watching it last year, and was hooked. My favorite dancer, Benji, won too. Right now, they are going through the auditions, which for me is the lame part. I want to get to the good dancers. Kind of like with American Idol...I don't care if I watch the auditions, I just want to get to the good stuff. Anyway, I watched it with Mackenzee last night and she actually SAT STILL. It was amazing. She loved it! We may have the beginning of a little dancer on our hands. She does love to shake her booty! ;0)
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I have not gotten into this one, maybe I should give it a try, I love most of the other reality shows.
Post a Comment