Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Anniversary



So, it's been a whole entire three years for Jaysen and I. Wow! Actually, it feels like we've been together a lot longer than that. He's a great guy and I'm really lucky. We went away this last weekend to Boise and stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the Romeo and Juliet Suite. It was beautiful! And the best part about it, was that there were no kids. ;0) My mom was a dear and took both kids for the night on Friday. It was Mackenzee's first night spent away from home and I was really nervous about it. Apparently for no reason though. She didn't even miss us. Not a single tear even at bedtime. And when we got there to pick her up, she didn't really seem too excited to see us. She was playing with Papa. Far more important. Oh well. I did get to go to the scrapbook store while I was up in Boise. And got a new pair of really cute shoes! Some strappy sandals. Love them. Jaysen is a good man! Scrapbook stuff, shoes, and a night with no kids! What a great anniversary present. Don't you think?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Sounds like fun, I have never stayed at the Anniversary in and I think I need to. Congratulations on three years! We just got a new computer so I am loving this blog thing, unfortunately it has taken the place of other things I should be doing, dishes, laundry, you know, but this is too much fun.