Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!



Mothers Day was good this year. We spent the weekend at my mom's house, with the exception of going out to dinner with Jaysen's family on Saturday night. On Saturday I went to lunch at the Garden Cafe with my mom and sisters and neice, Shelby. No kids! No husbands! it was nice.

Then that night we went to Maxies for pizza with Jaysens family. Jaysen's mom, Rita, decided she didn't want to have to cook on Mothers Day so we did this instead to celebrate. And, honestly, I can't say that I blame her one bit. Mother's Day is about us ladies, but when we are the ones that do the cooking and the clean up, it's not quite fair. ;0) So, it was good.

Sunday we spent being lazy out at my mom's house as my sister, Melanie, and her kids were visiting from Archer. The kids had fun playing together outside. Mackenzee has now mastered the art of the "slide" on the swingset my mom has in her backyard. She's quite tickled with herself about it as well.

Anyway....Happy Mothers Day to all! I hope you were all spoiled by your husbands and kids with love and attention.




No comments: