Monday, June 09, 2008

Getting my scrap ON!

On Friday morning I ran away to my mom's house for a three day scrap-a-thon with her and my sisters. No kids....no hubbies...just girls, scrapping, gabbing, and food.


Here's me and my sisters and my mommy. In order...me, my mom, my OLDER sister {in green}, my younger sister, and my sis-in-law.
We all had a fabulous time scrapbooking and chatting and eating naughty food. It was great! I got 21 pages done! Are you impressed? Sadly, this doesn't even come close to putting a dent in my pictures to scrap...but alas, such is the life of a scrapper. :0)


8 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

21 pages is FANTASTIC!!! I know what you mean about not making a dent in your pictures. Sometimes I just sigh.

I love the slideshow. Your pages look seriously fabulous!

Jake said...

Wow. I'm having a major inferiority complex over here. Good for you!

Barbara said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun...and for 3 days too!! Double WOW!
Just the food and the gab sounds like a blast but doing the scrapping makes it sound totally legitimate:)
Times like that also make you able to be a better mom when you return home!!
Good for you guys.
Fondly, B.

OHmommy said...

Look at how pretty you girls are. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ashlee...I got together with Katie and Royce last night and we started to talk blogs. I knew you had to have one but always forget to email you. Anyways, I just started one so know we can stay in touch that way too. However, mine is nothing compared to yours...way cute!!! Totally jealous of scrap weekend, we still need to plan one for us girls. Take Care.. Jay said you guys were coming up in July..that will be fun!! -Jamee
burnhamslittleones@blogspot.com

Buxton Family said...

Cute pages. I don't think I'm going to get any pages done until after the holidays this year. It is going to be one crazy summer.

Buxton Family said...

PS. I love the new look for your blog!

Barbara said...

Love the new look!!!
Good Job!
B.