One of the perks of living so close to both families is that we are able to see everyone on holidays. Most of you know how important family is to me, and I want to pass that on to my kids.
Anyway...Sunday afternoon we went out to Jerome to visit Grandpa Burnham and wish him a happy Father's Day.

And then that night we went to Grandpa Casperson's house to visit with my family and see my dad. I'm a bad daughter and amidst the hubbub at my Gramps' house I forgot to nab a picture of my kids with their Papa. I think this is the first year in a long time that I won't have one. :0( I did get one of him and Mackenzee on Saturday night as he opened our gift to him....but it's just not the same.

Anyway....happy belated Father's Day to everyone! I hope you felt loved and appreciated! To our fathers....we do! Thanks for all you do! To my Jaysen....I think I've already gone on and on enough about him lately on my blog. But, I love you like a crazy and appreciate having you for the father of my kids. :0) You are a great example of love for them. Thanks so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment