Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Burnham Family Reunion 2009

We were able to make it to the Burnham Family Reunion this year on July 10 and 11. One of my favorite parts about these reunions is that they are low key. It gives everybody the chance to chat with everyone else, the kids can run and play, and I can just sit back and relax. :0)
Here are just a few of the pictures I was able to take that weekend.
Aren't these girls such cuties? They had so much fun playing together. Ashlyn, Mackenzee, and Kamryn {I hope I spelled that right Jamie!}...
Who says grown men don't act like little boys? All of them were out on the dock at Bass Lake showing off their crazy jumps. Dolphin dives {ouch!}, cannon balls {there were some big splashes there!}, and other miscellaneous jumps that I don't think even have a name. Big talkers....big splashers....it was funny. :0)
Caleb was so good about taking all of his little cousins down the slide with him.
Tom, Savannah, and Emilee canoeing at Bass Lake.


Kenzee made all of us laugh so hard when not only did she feel she needed her life jacket and Dora water wings, but the floating donut too.
Paige, Jaysen, Jamee, and Jace at Nat Soo Pah.

Roasting marshmallows for smores on Saturday night.

The ladies horseshoe tournament on Saturday. I was paired with Amy, and we lost. BUT! It was close all the way. In fact, I think the round lasted an hour or something. That's gotta be some kind of record right? :0)
Me celebrating....I threw one and scored a point. That's right...woot woot! I'm pretty sure everyone there thought I was crazy. I am so horrible at horseshoes. :0)

Yes, that's a "ringer"....and it was mine! The only one I got the whole round. But it was still mine!
Gary, Dennis, and Bob {hope I got that right!} playing guitars and singing "Ring of Fire". :0)
Some of the guy cousins reminiscing about the "good old days". They go through it every time they get together. Big talk....but mostly just that.....TALK. :0) Tom is showing off his airsoft sniper rifle.
Whitney, Breanna, Meghan, and Haylee hanging out on Friday night.

Whitney, Haylee, Mike, Kenzee, Breanna, and Meghan

Ashlyn and Mackenzee....inseperable the whole weekend. Such cuties!


Gage, Jesse, and Landon

We had such a good time chatting with all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such good pics!! I will have to get some copies from you! Love the cute ones of Kenzee and Ash....Wish we lived closer..They have so much fun together!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the reunion was fun. Cute pictures. Nana