Monday, July 20, 2009

July Girl's Night

This month we decided to have a Progressive Dinner. We all started out at Alicia's house for appetizers....then moved on to Amy's house for dinner....and then ended up at my house for dessert. All of it was such yummy food! :0) I was disappointed that my blondies didn't turn out very good, but luckily I had made a chocolate mousse cake as well. It was INSANELY delicious. Of which I was glad because it took just a BIT of time to put it all together. It wasn't a hard cake to make necessarily, just time consuming. But....when you took a bite of the dark chocolate cake with the chocolate mousse filling, and the chocolate ganache frosting.....it was like dying and going to heaven. Good stuff.....
Mackenzee snuggled up right next to Michelle.
It was so fun to just sit and eat and chat with everyone. We may be short a member next month if she has her baby a bit early {which she is counting on}. Either way, Michelle is in charge and is going to put us to work! :0)


3 comments:

ASL Club said...

Man, I wish we lived closer to each other. I wanna girls' night, too:( (This is me whining) ~Jenn

Holly said...

What a great idea!

Buxton Family said...

That cake sounds and looks delicious!