Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cousin Fun

Because my sister's graduation was so late on Thursday night I figured it would be easiest to just stay the night at her house and then go home the next afternoon. My kids were so excited to have a sleepover with their cousins.
It was such a gorgeous afternoon that we decided to take the kids into Rexburg to go to the park. I had Landon bring a basketball so that all of us could play HORSE together. {Um...I totally beat EVERYONE!}

Actually, it was Landon who ended up giving Stephen all of his letters. He made some pretty amazing shots that could not be duplicated. This boy's got some skills. :0)

Mackenzee was just so excited to be outside {as usual}. I think it took her only just a couple of minutes to fall asleep once we hit the road to go home.
Thanks for putting up with us Melanie! I promised the kids we'd go back and visit again this summer. So, get ready!











No comments: