I am a full-time student, part-time bookkeeper. More importantly, I am a full-time mommy to two. This blog is my way of avoiding the things I really should be doing. So, enjoy my randomness! Also, please do not feel bad that my children are cuter than yours. They can't help it.
I don't know.. He almost is. When he is a Daddy, you will look back, and it will seem like you wrote this post yesterday. :) At least that's the way I feel life has gone since I've had the little one! :)
2 comments:
I don't know.. He almost is. When he is a Daddy, you will look back, and it will seem like you wrote this post yesterday. :) At least that's the way I feel life has gone since I've had the little one! :)
That is so great that he wants to be a father one day and that he thinks about it now.
Post a Comment