
After 5 shots, this was the best we could get out of dear Mackenzee. Sigh.

We got to spend the afternoon in Jerome at Jaysen's parents house.

I was a mean aunt and made all the grandkids that were there pose for a picture with their grandma. Can you see her in there? :0) She got piled on. This one took several shots as well, and we still didn't get one of all of them looking forward and smiling. {My son played a BIG part in the problem. Sigh} So, I gave up...
Why try? Let them be who they are right? :0)
Then we got to go over to my Grandma Casperson's house for dinner. Again...this was one of several attempts to get Mackenzee to look pretty for the camera. This was the best we got. {Are you seeing a pattern here?} 
I have been trying to get this four generation picture for FOREVER. OK, at least since Mackenzee was born. There are four generations of girls that I am a part of. It needs proper documentation, right? And, of course, we can't leave my stud Landon out of the photo shoot.
All in all, it was a great day. Full of family...just the way it should be. :0)




7 comments:
Cute dress. I guess I should have taken a picture with Rachel and Aubrey. Oh well.
Happy Mom's Day. I love that picture of you with your kids, so fun, you guys are such an attractive family. Glad it was a good day for you.
Awwww... .what beautiful pictures. It helps that you guys are all so darn cute!
Cute pictures. I love your dress!! Happy Mother's Day!!
Love the "sassy" dress. Your family is adorable, as always!
What a fun Mother's Day. I love all the pictures. Isn't family great:)
I am glad you had a great Mother's Day. :)
You look so pretty in the pictures!
Post a Comment