I took my camera to Sunday dinner at the Burnham's in hopes of catching some shots of Mackenzee helping her grandpa feed the cows. She LOVES to help do that. Unfortunately it ended up raining, so she wasn't able to help out.
But, imagine my excitement when I heard little baby Jeremy was going to finally get to come up for dinner! I was so thrilled I had brought my camera! YAY! He has been taken off oxygen, and though still on "house arrest" the doctors cleared him on being able to be around small groups of family {as long as they weren't sick}.
His chubby cheeks are adorable! He's almost 11 pounds, which is good as he's 7 weeks old now. I got to hold him for the first time too! He's such a good baby and didn't even make a peep the entire time. I even got a cute little smile out of him.
Here is a snap of Jeremy with his "biggest" sister, Meghan. She is the oldest child. He looks a lot like her baby pictures too. Except he always has this concerned look on his face. I'm told that's a Jesse trademark. :0) {Jesse is Jeremy big brother} He's definitely a Burnham
and we're so glad he's doing so well!
and we're so glad he's doing so well!




4 comments:
Thanks for taking a picture of Jeremy. He looks a lot like Meghan when she was a baby. I wish I were there to hold him. What a cutie.
Cute chubby cheeks!! He looks so healthy. His family must be doing a great job taking care of him!
What a cutie pie Love the chunky baby stage..
Awwwwwwwwww! So wonderful that he is doing well!
Those cheeks are scrumptious!!!! I want to kisss 'em!
Post a Comment