I wasn't expecting Jaysen to come home so early tonight. He's been up in Boise all day taking "continuing education" classes. So, I hadn't gotten his bday presents wrapped and put away. And in he walks....spotting the boxes. Sigh. It was over. The stinker. He peeked!
Jaysen's bday isn't until tomorrow. But, since he was peeking anyway...I just let him open the box. The shoe box of boys size 3 shoes didn't even fool him! :0) Oh well.

.jpg)




6 comments:
MacKenzee's face and hair are looking AWESOME! :-)
So what was in the box? Happy Birthday Jaysen.
Did you get him workout shorts? It looks like he is wearing something black over his jeans. Happy Birthday Jaysen. We love you!
Melanie...Mackenzee has been feeling the need to strip and run around buck naked...so be glad you only had to see her chocolate pudding face and hair! :0)
To the others...Jaysen got a coule of new ties and a snazzy pair of gray pinstripe church pants. The pants were placed strategically on his leg to help cover my naked daughter. :0) As I said in the post, we weren't expecting to open presents yet, so I would have normally attempted to redress daughter before snapping the pics. :0) Sigh.
Happy Birthday Jaysen
Fun! Early birthday presents are the best. Hope he has a great one!
Post a Comment