Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Baptism Day



Yesterday I got baptized. It felt good. I was nervous, but I did it. I went out to eat lunch with Mandy and everybody before the baptism. I ate macaroni and cheese, pizza, and green beans and corn. It was good.
Lots of people came to my baptism because I have a big family. It made me nervous, but I was glad they came. After I was baptized I felt great! I was worried the water would get in my eyes, but I just rubbed it out.
And now I am a real member of the church. And I can't make mistakes. But if I do, I have to say sorry and mean it! That's what my mom says.
Thank you for coming to my baptism. I love you very much.
Ashlee side note: I can't believe my baby got baptized. It's wierd to feel so many different things all at once. It was so great to see so many people there to support Landon on his big day. He has so much family now, he's a bit spoiled. We counted last night and realized he has 7 grandma's (great grandma's included). That's crazy! I honestly think we had the biggest crowd at the baptism last night. And he knew you were all there for him, which made his day that much more special. So, thank you!

4 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

There were a lot of people there! It was a really nice evening. Congrats to Landon!

Alicia said...

Congratulations Landon, that is such an outstanding decision you have made.

Buxton Family said...

Landon, Congratulations! I wish we could have been there also. I'm glad you wrote down your feelings so you can always remember your baptism. We love you.

Montay said...

Landon way to go!! This is the first of many big decisions you will make. I think you made the best choice.. Wish we could have been there.