Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tea Time!





Jaysen and I woke up this morning to Landon and Mackenzee having a tea party. It was rather impressive. Kenzee got a princess tea set from Santa for Christmas and so Landon must have pulled it out and set it all up. Kenzee only pulls everything out of the container and leaves a mess of it on the floor. :0) Anyway....tea cups full of water, plates of goldfish crackers and bowls of fruit snacks. I'd say it was a pretty nice spread. My favorite part about it was that Landon even got out Teddy and Sparky (he's the monster) to participate.

Actually, my favorite part is that Landon would do all of this to play with his sister. He just adores her and she him. And that he would have a "girly" tea party with her and set it all up so they could play just makes me warm and fuzzy. Sometimes....I actually think about keeping him for a little longer. :0)

4 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

I just love to see my kids play together like that! Watching them get along and help each other makes me think I've done something right.

Alicia said...

That is too cute. I love little tea parties and how fun to have Landon be so cool with Mackenzee. That rocks!

Buxton Family said...

What a wonderful big brother. They are lucky they have each other.

Montay said...

Isn't so amazing when you see that they do have it in them. Once in awhile its nice to know they really do love each other and hey now you have great pictures for when they get older. :)