Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Came!


Yesssss!!!!!


That's what came out of my daughters mouth when she saw what Santa brought her. She's never said that before. It was awesome. Though all she truly cared about was the Hello Kitty bandaids and the chapstick. Sigh.


Landon was thrilled to see that Santa had deemed him "nice" after he saw a Wii sitting next to the TV. It did have a large sign on it though that said it was for the Burnham FAMILY. I don't think he paid much attention to it. :0)
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Ours was great as we were able to spend the time with both of our families. It was great to have all of my siblings here, the cousins had such a great time playing together. And little Breanna Burnham is now 12! Holy cow! She was totally decked out in make up last night and everything. She's still the same Breanna though. :0)
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

We all felt the same as your daughter. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! Families rock! We can't wait to redeen our Wii "gift certificate" from Santa!

Holly said...

So does Landon like the Wii? When we get guitar hero we'll have to rock together!:)

Ashlee said...

Where he left the morning of the 26th, he hasn't had much time to play ours. He is excited to have one though.
When you come visit next time you'll have to make sure that you bring your guitar. I'll totally kick your butt!

Alicia said...

That is really cool, I am glad you guys had so much fun. I would completely stink at Guitar Hero.