Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Landon!






Though Landon doesn't turn 8 until the 23rd, but we had his birthday party with his friends today.



It was a GI Joe party, so we all wore camouflage and played "army" games. The boys (and Alyssa) had so much fun and it was fun to have them all over. One of Landon's friends, Ben, said at the end of the party that it was "the best day ever!" Made me feel pretty darn good! And Landon was lucky enough to have his cousin Austin come as well. He was so excited!



No...I did not make this amazing cake. My friend Alicia made this for me and I am so impressed! The kids gobbled it up! Thank you so much by the way! It was so yummy! The fondant was good too. The kids were worried because it didn't look like regular frosting and so I told them that it was marshmallow frosting. The only boy who had seriously dug into it said, "Yeah! I can tell!" the others quickly inhaled theirs right after that. ;0)



So, Happy early Birthday Landon! I can't believe you are turning 8 already. You are supposed to be my baby. And now you are getting baptized! Well, not until January, but still! When did you get so big? We got him a new suit and tie for the landmark birthday and I made him try it on. It made him look even older. It truly makes me want to shed a tear to think he's growing up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun I was dying to see the cake and I just somehow knew that you were on the ball and you were the party was today and you already have it in the blog WOW what a good mom looks like the kids had a great time..


Montay

Bonnie B. said...

What a fun party! Looks like the kids all had a great time. And the cake looked awesome! Lucky kid.

Buxton Family said...

I wish we could have been at the party. Cool cake!