Saturday, December 22, 2007

Early Christmas




We alternate years on which family Jaysen and I spend Christmas with, and this year is with my family. So, Jaysen's parents came over this morning with their presents for the kids. They always give jammies to the kids, which I love! Kenzee got a cute pair of pink jammies, and Landon got blue. They also brought over poppers for all of us, which is a tradition for them for Christmas Eve. They buy these LARGE poppers that have small toys/trinkets in them. So, the kids got to pop theirs (though Kenzee just tore hers apart).

And then there is always the "Mr. Right and Mrs. Right" game where you pass things to the right and left and then whatever you end up with at the end is what you get to open. Jaysen's parents put cash in envelopes and there are a couple of envelopes that have more than the others, so everyone hopes they get those. ;0) So, they brought over envelopes for us as well. No big winners here. ;0) But the kids were thrilled to find $10 in their envelopes.

So, thank you so much Perry and Rita! The kids love their jammies and Landon has already been trying to decide what he's going to do with his cash. It's nonstop presents around here!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

What a fun tradition, I love it, especially the money envelope game. That is pretty cool.

Bonnie B. said...

Grandmas and Grandpas are great, huh?! I haven't ever heard of the money envelope game. That sounds fun!