Anyway...after our usual round of miniature golf, Landon and Genea went for a ride on the bumper boats and got completely soaked. But they had a blast. Here they are shooting water at us. The stinkers! Actually, it felt pretty good. It was 95 degrees on Saturday!
Then, since Landon is tall enough, he was able to drive the mini karts by himself for a race. He did a good job too for not having a license! ;0)
Since you can't ride two to a mini kart, Jaysen took Genea for a ride on the "real" ones instead. She had a blast too! Just enjoying the ride as you can see.
And this is my Mackenzee. She was so mad that she couldn't participate in anything outside besides the miniature golf. She soooo wanted to go on the bumper boats. She was peering over the gate at them, and so I thought it would be a cute picture. She didn't apparently want to be cute, she wanted to be mad. So she hid her face from me. What do you think? Still cute huh?All in all, Saturday was a blast. The kids got to play till they dropped (and so did we!) and it was a really fun family day. (even though I'm a really mean mom)




2 comments:
Thank you Ashlee for taking me. I had a lot of fun!!!
genea
We have never been and I would love to take the kids sometime.
Post a Comment