So, we are in our new house. I am sitting here surrounded by boxes. Not wanting to unpack them. Sigh. Slowly but surely it will get done. It's the decorating that stresses me out. What to put where....and I don't do big walls very well, and and and .......argh! And the other part that stinks is that we are half camping out with half of our house sitting in the garage, because we can't finish the basement until we get the other house sold. So, all of my scrapbook stuff.....in boxes still. Not that I have time to do it right now anyway...but still. ;0)
But, since we are finally in our new house, we were finally able to go and pick up our kitties and bring them home. They have been ready for us to take for a couple of weeks now, but didn't
Anyway....we went to Home Depot for the millionth time last night to grab a few more things we needed and I decided we needed Cold Stone before we went home. Well, come to find out, on Monday's if you buy a Love It size ice cream, you get a free kids ice cream. So, Kenzee got her very own Cake Batter ice cream with M&M's mixed in. She thought she was so cool. Well, of course the kitties were definitely interested in what she had in her little bowl. And since she LOVES them, she decided she needed to share. We've all seen those gross clips on commercials or tv where the kid lets the dog or cat lick the ice cream cone and then take a lick for themselves. Yeah. That's what we caught her doing at the table with Landon's cat. And since Kenzee is such a giver, she wanted to make sure that her kitty got some too, so she hopped down from the table and took her ice cream to Mow Mow and gave her a few bites too. Sigh. 



4 comments:
Fun for you guys, we are going to miss you in the ward, maybe we will come see you one of these days.
Cute kitten! I'm glad they got to have a kitty again!
OKay I just had to say it What did you say Home Depot YUCK YUCK I thought you knew better LOWES is the place to go lets not forget to support the ones we love... You dod love us right????
That was Montay on the Lowes comment. and I can spell that was you do love us right ???
Post a Comment