Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we spent Thanksgiving with Jaysen's family out in Jerome. We had such a good time hanging out with everyone that was there.

This was the "Girls Only" table. Mackenzee was so excited that she was big enough to sit with the big girls. If you look closely in the back left hand corner of the table you will see a hooded figure....
That's just Jordan trying to hide herself from my flashing camera lense. :0)

Mackenzee and I taught Jeremy the fine art of eating olives off your fingertips. He thought it was wicked awesome and I'm pretty sure he ate an entire jar of olives all by himself.
The men folk got serious over a game of Sequence. I will tell you now that Jaysen and I are a bit addicted to that game. If you haven't played it before....you need to get cracking! :0)
Thanks so much Rita for a wonderful dinner. I'm still thinking about your yummy pomegranite sauce you used on the Turkey. So yummy!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: