Monday, December 28, 2009

Landon's 10th Birthday Party

Yes, that's right....my son is now a full decade old. Double Digits. I'm not sure how I feel able that. :0)

We always celebrate his birthday a little bit earlier in the month because it makes it easier for his friends to make it to the pary. This year we changed things up a bit, though. Instead of the ginormous party, Landon and I decided we would order pizza, and have pizza and cake and ice cream at home and then go to the movies. He was allowed to pick a couple of friends to go with him.

Landon ended up getting a RipStick from us for his birthday....


and a puzzle and frizbee from his friend, and a Wii game from another friend.

Here we are at the theater waiting for the movie to begin. We went to see Planet 51. I hope the boys enjoyed it.
Happy Birthday Landon! We love you so much and can't believe how big you have gotten. Thanks for being such a good kid!




No comments: