Wade, Jodie, Rachel, Aubrey, and even Buster {their dog} came up from California for a short visit and we were so excited that they were able to make it! We don't get to see them too often because they live so far away so it was nice to have them here. We played for days with them and Mackenzee and Buster got to get reacquainted. :0) We all took a trip over to Hop 2 It, which is a ginormous bounce house. Ok, so it is a building that has a bunch of different inflatable bounce houses/slides/obstacle courses. I forgot my camera {dang me! Jodie...don't forget to send your copies my way!} and so I have no proof of the craziness that went on there. But, we did have a good time. 







Everyone had so much fun hanging out and spending time together. I learned that the fish at Bass Lake are always biting.....as long as you are always offering them hot dogs. Crazy, huh?
After our swimming adventures we all went to Breanna and Hayley's softball game out in Jerome. Breanna is #4 and Hayley is #11. Both girls did great!













1 comment:
What fun memories. I finally got some of my pictures posted. I will send you a CD as soon as the move is over and we are settled. I want yours too.
Post a Comment