Sunday, January 04, 2009

Getting Shown Up By My Mother

Because there were so many of us together this last weekend, we decided to all go bowling. I haven't been in over a year and, to top that off, I stink anyway. So, you can imagine how great my game is. My parents came along, and because they normally just watch instead of participating, we were all surprised when my mom came walking over with bowling shoes in hand. :0)
Want to know a secret? I'm pretty sure my mom is a closet bowler. Because seriously....she's got game. Two strikes, a few spares.....and the whole time she's telling us how horrible she is. Yeah right! My score? 69. Her score? 113. Sad, isn't it? I got shown up by my mother. Sigh. Actually, the kids beat me too. Sure, they used the bumper, but still! I think next time I need to bowl on their lane. I might at least have a fighting chance. :0)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I even beat you!! I got a 74. And yes, I think that she is a closet bowler to.

Montay said...

Looks like you all had a great time and hey we can practice on the wii anytime

Nicole said...

fun. I stink at bowling as well. I think I will use the rubber bumpers next time to give me an edge.