I haven't finished editing these babies, but I thought I'd share them before too much time passes. For those in the Burnham family that are wanting copies, I was planning on making a disc for each of the families in the pictures here. So, don't stress it. :0) I got you covered. Jodie...will you share your copies with me too? The pictures of the grandkids taken upstairs didn't turn out so good on my camera. Thanks so much!




These are the only two individual family pictures that we got taken that day. I think everyone was pretty much done with saying cheese at this point. :0)
Thanks Burnhams for being such good sports on such short notice. I am SO happy to finally have a family picture that includes ALL of us. {And I'm not pregnant!} Now I just need to work on my family......




1 comment:
What fun memories. Your pictures are better than mine of the whole family. The pictures I took of the kids upstairs turned out nice. I will make sure they are on the disk.
Post a Comment