Friday, December 05, 2008



Wow...I look kind of scary in this picture now that I see it up close. :0) It was one of my no makeup, don't do my hair days. You know...my usual. :0)

I don't have oodles of pictures of me and Mackenzee and so was so excited to see that this one ended up in my camera after the holiday weekend. I am usually the one taking the pictures. So, even though I'm scary looking...which is not so rare of a sight...the picture is a rarity. She's a doll. Everyone says she looks just like her mom...but based on this picture...I'm not seeing it. :0)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I think you both look adorable

Sister Sassy said...

I was just thinking you looked super cute :) not scary at all.

Holly said...

Your blog doesn't update a new post now that you've gone private. It's weird because other private blogs do hmmmm. Anyways you don't look scary! Alina had so much fun with Mckenzee over Thanksgiving. Those 2 together are adorable!

Lauren in GA said...

You are not scary looking!

Your little girl is so beautiuful! I think that every time I see a picutre of her!

Barbara said...

This is a great picture.
Years from now you won't care about the "no make-up"..You will just be thankful you captured this momment in time:)
Believe this old women..I have been there.hahahaha!
Happy Holiday to you all.
PS... I love the picture a few posts back of Mackenzee and the nativity ..I just bought the Fisher Price Nativity for the our house so all the grandkids can play each year...I just love it:)
B.