Last night was Landon's school play. I will post more on that later as I haven't had time to upload the pictures and edit them. {He did AWESOME by the way}
Anyway...every year his elementary has the first graders and third graders perform on the same night. The 1st graders sing songs and then after those kids have left with their families, the 3rd graders get to take the stage for their program. This means, as parents of 3rd graders, we get to sit through...... I mean ........enjoy the 1st grade performance while waiting for our kids to perform. Though the 3rd grade play alternates from year to year, the 1st grade song selections are the same EVERY year. I watched Landon do the same routine two years ago when he was in 1st grade. :0) This year, of course, Mackenzee was older. Where I knew that Santa would make an appearance during the 1st grade performance, we were pumped to see her reaction to the jolly old man. As always, the last song of the 1st grade performance is "Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train". The kids, Santa, and Rudolph, take to the aisles and do a line dance of sorts around the auditorium. Santa walked right by our seats! The video is of little Mackenzee watching Santa boogie up the aisle at the end of the song. He was only two rows behind us.
Sorry for the poor picture quality...Jaysen shot this video with his cell phone. I didn't even know he had taken the video until after it was all over. :0)




1 comment:
I love that and even better is the momma boggie going on in the back!!!
Post a Comment