SO, after much deliberation and discussion, I have decided to go private. For those of you wanting an invite, please let me know and I will add you to the list. If you are not sure if I have your email address, please add that info to your comment so you will be sure to be included.
I figure it is better to be safe than sorry. My kids are so dang cute, but the pictures I take of them are for me and close friends and family members. Not for weirdo freaks who stalk blogs looking for cute pictures of kids. :0(
If anyone is unsure how to set up a google account in order to gain access to my blog after receiving an invite, let me know and I can help.
Thanks all!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Just say no to weirdo freaks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
I want in
Count me in too, please
Me too! Since I have a Blogger account, does that mean I will automatically be able to see your blogs?
How do you set your blog to private? I am considering doing the same thing.
Count me in also! I love seeing your cute kids.
Count me in, I pretty sure you have my email address.
Let me know how to do it cuz I would be sad if I wasnt allowed to peek!! :)
I want in and you should have my email;)
I'm in of course!!
Please count me in...
bharmor@hotmail.com
"Happy Thanksgiving"
Fondly, B.
so am i already in? jaime.burnham@gmail.com
I better get an invite Ashlee!!! Purty Please!!!
Count me in. What would I do if I culdn't read your blog? AND listen to your awesome music!
I would like an invite. It is nice to read about how you're doing and see the pictures of your cute kids. jeanine_hale@hotmail.com
Did something happen? I'm here for the long haul! :)
Post a Comment