Thursday, September 04, 2008

Should I be Concerned?


Things my daughter has said this last month....

As she climbed into the car...
"Holy crap it's hot in here!"
As she tried on a hat that was getting put into the "too small clothes" pile....
"Mom...am I sassy and cute?"
Today after I got off the phone with her daddy....
Kenzee: "I love daddy"
Me: "Me too. He's cute, huh?"
Kenzee: "No! He not cute!"
Me: "Oh, that's right. He's handsome and you're cute."
Kenzee: "Yeah. He's handsome, I cute, and you.....you sassy mommy?"
Me: "That's right. I'm sassy."
Seriously...should I be concerned? :0)

6 comments:

Montay said...

YOu are so SASSY and well so is she...

Buxton Family said...

Like mother like daughter. I love it!

Lauren in GA said...

Don't be concerned :) She is so adorable!

There is nothing wrong with your little girl thinking you are, "sassy". Sassy is the new spunky ;)

Alicia said...

I am still laughing as I type this, that is too funny. You are Sassy!

Holly said...

I know Kenzee so I want to say you shouldn't be concerned, but the look on her face in the picture reminds me of a picture of Jack Nickolson. Do you know what picture I'm talking about? She's too cute!

Nicole said...

Is that the face of mischief? I love the comments!!